Intellifi, was established in 2016 with R500 in our pockets and a drive to disrupt the status quo of Wi-Fi. With regular meetings at McDonald’s Midrand at 06:00 am sharp, Cappuccino and sometimes a breakfast burger kick started our mornings before returning to our day jobs.
Customers we currently serve
Internet vs Wi-Fi
As the general public, when we talk about our internet connectivity we refer to our connection as Wi-Fi. The reality is there is a big differance between Wi-Fi and our Internet connection. Let us explain this by breaking it down.
Internet is provided by an Internet Service Provider such as: Telkom, Vodacom, Vuma etc
The Router acts as gateway to the internet and usualy has two types of connections i.e. LAN and Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi is a connection type that, users are able to use to connect to the router giving them access to the Internet
Any device that connects to the router via Wi-Fi or LAN either using the Internet or just the connection.
Intellifi provides Wi-Fi management systems to businesses that unlock growth and potential within their sfere.
Our Wi-Fi offering includes:
Branded landing pages
Registering to our network
Business Intelligence reports
- Easy integration of our Wi-Fi Management Solution
- Effortless monitoring and control over Wi-Fi Management Solution
- Compatible plug in solution that ensures compliance and unlocks day to day Wi-Fi business opportunities
- No disruption to any ISP honoured contracts
- Cost effective solution to enhance business intelligence
- Pro-active and dedicated support
- Sustainable innovation in the form of customer insight reports and deployment of other compatible analytic tools
- User friendly, safe and secure public Wi-Fi Management system
- Innovation through live interaction with clients in the form of gamification – understanding the client of the future and not only current client base